35% WEBSITE CREDIT ON "AVAILABLE NOW" PUPS Learn More
35% WEBSITE CREDIT ON "AVAILABLE NOW" PUPS

Limited Time Promotion

We are currently offering up to a 35% website credit on our "available now" puppies.

Prices reflect the credit and is automatically applied during checkout.

The credits offered at this time are not applicable towards past purchases or pending balances.

Call 787-974-PUPS (787) or make an appointment —>  https://bit.ly/33pxq61

Puppy training packages are available, please call for more info.

Delivery is now available all over Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, USVI'S, and all of the USA.

Somos los primeros en PR licenciados por el Dept de Salud. Nuestros 🐶 incluyen sus vacunas, historial de salud, microchip, están desparasitados y tienen garantía genética por 1 año. Si no encuentras el 🐶 que buscas, ingrese su info 👉 https://bit.ly/3PW2GNK

LIC# 865827

DoctorPup Complimentary Service

Helpful Videos, Forum Q&A, Articles and more

DoctorPup Logo

Preventive Care

What happened at the vet?

October 2, 2021, 9:22 AM
Q: Hi everyone, looking for advice. I took my dog this morning to the vet. Unfortunately they didn’t allow me to come with my pet because covid regulations. Prior to my dog enter I told the technician to not leave unattended my dog on the higher platform inside the vets room because he could jump. He is a Berne doodle with short legs. I didn’t want him to harm himself. So I originally came for some rashes he developed in his tummy and his tummy spots and other questions. Veterinarian suggested the heart worm test and the Shot to prevent heart worm. So I was curious where they would obtain the blood from. According to the receptionist , it would be from the legs. It took me 2 hours and 21 minutes when finally picked up my dog. When my dog came home he was very thirsty. Later on I found out my dog’s balls were like in the pictures below. Skin wasn’t raised and inflamed before. Any advise. Or what could the reason be? What should I do.
A: Unfortunately your pictures aren't part of the body of your questions.  I will check elsewhere and let you know.