35% WEBSITE CREDIT ON "AVAILABLE NOW" PUPS Learn More
35% WEBSITE CREDIT ON "AVAILABLE NOW" PUPS

Limited Time Promotion

We are currently offering up to a 35% website credit on our "available now" puppies.

Prices reflect the credit and is automatically applied during checkout.

The credits offered at this time are not applicable towards past purchases or pending balances.

Call 787-974-PUPS (787) or make an appointment —>  https://bit.ly/33pxq61

Puppy training packages are available, please call for more info.

Delivery is now available all over Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, USVI'S, and all of the USA.

Somos los primeros en PR licenciados por el Dept de Salud. Nuestros 🐶 incluyen sus vacunas, historial de salud, microchip, están desparasitados y tienen garantía genética por 1 año. Si no encuentras el 🐶 que buscas, ingrese su info 👉 https://bit.ly/3PW2GNK

LIC# 865827

DoctorPup Complimentary Service

Helpful Videos, Forum Q&A, Articles and more

DoctorPup Logo

Training Tips

Cover the Cage or Not?

July 23, 2014, 9:50 AM
Q: When I leave for work should I place the canopy over the poo palace or only when she goes to sleep at night ? Can you explain to me a little more about how they learn that eliminating in the palace will be the place to go always since I am indoor training her or can you give me more training advice on the indoor training. I hope that is clear :)
A: If she is going tobe alone in the house while you are at work I would leave the cover on the cage with one end open, that way she still has a comforting inclosed space but with a view to help. Leaving her in the palace whenver you are not activiely engaged with her is best during the first 10-14 days while she becomes accustomed to the space. After that you will want to add an exercise pen or place the palace in a small room like a bathroom with the palace door open. The expanded space will help keep her occupied while still keeping the pad in sight. After a couple weeks when she routinely goes back on the pad you can expand her area more.